Monday 31 January 2011

Diary entry 31st January

Today, I finished my front cover of my pop magazine. I kept the name of my magazine as 'The Beats' because it goes well with all genres of music, because all music has to have a beat. I have the text as two types of the colour pink, as I always associate pop music with girls, so my target audience would be young-teenage girls. This is my music magazine front cover and the print screen. I didn't want to add too many pictures because it would look unprofessional, so I had the main picture bigger with a smaller photo in the corner. The big yellow circle was added to draw attention too one of the prizes: a samsung galaxy. I print screened my work to show the amount of layers used to make my front cover of my music magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment